Hello! I’m Trish. Welcome to TheTravelphile.com. As a high school Spanish teacher, I fell in love with European travel when I first took my students to France and Spain more than 15 years ago. Since then, I’ve traveled to Europe every summer and have journeyed to other places around the globe including Asia, Central America and South America. For me, travel heightens my senses and reminds me to see things with open eyes, an open heart and an open mind — even if I’m just “traveling” in my own town. It provides me with opportunities to learn about the people, history, architecture, art and cuisine of other cultures and, in turn, about myself. As a tour guide and guidebook researcher, I have the good fortune of sharing all that with fellow travelers. And now, I’m continuing my travel experiences in America, Egypt, Russia, the Caribbean, and beyond. I hope you’ll join me on my current adventures and share in my love of travel. Bon voyage!
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)